Large Format 3D Printing
Large format additive manufacturing (3D Printing) has advanced in equipment and materials in a short period of time, leading to adoption by industry as a viable manufacturing alternative, or enhancement, to traditional processes. Large format additive manufacturing benefits include:
- Reduction in costs-Direct to Mold can eliminate 1 or more costly steps in the manufacturing process.
- Confirm design feasibility prior to production.
- Complex geometries are now possible
- Speed to market – products can move from design to market ready in a matter of weeks rather than months or years.
- Material flexibility – from carbon or glass fiber filled room temperature to high temperature materials.
- Less Waste.
- With TD Coatings, fine detail and minor design changes are possible without reprinting.
- Less storage required.
Visit our Application page to learn more